Tuesday, March 10, 2020

No sunscreen needed

Yesterday I mentioned dancing with childlike-abandon and look who rides in today.  Some Sun would be lovely today.  Rain and clouds all day and I supposed that is okay, especially since I have no control over the weather, only my reaction to it.  So what would a child do on a rainy day, get out in stomp in the puddles.  I can't remember the last time I jumped in a puddle just for the splash. 
Spring is almost upon us and time to shed the remaining dregs of Winter and get out and enjoy myself. 

4 comments:

  1. Rob is going on a wilderness adventure this fall. 25 miles in on a horse. I'm hoping he rents some horse time here :) otherwise his (Y) will be chapped and broken and where would be the unbounded joy in that? And those of us who've experienced horsehair furniture wouldn't be riding a horse 'bareback'... but I can translate that idea into something freeing and workable. Sometimes is it just accepting we can, not we can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got gray skies here too, but the azaleas are in bloom so it's very colorful.
    Sharyn, I hope Rob develops some callouses before he goes too!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...