Thursday, March 19, 2020

It is what it is

Curiouser and curiouser.  When finally given what is wanted, there is a sense of let down and a question asked, what next? 
These days more and more of us are finding time on our hands because of the national health crisis.  Most will worry about where the money will come from.  I always have, but now I think I will think about the bonus of the extra time I have.  Time to nap, time to read, to cloud watch, to play with Kitty, to play games and paint rocks.  Maybe do some walking in the park and hug a tree or two.
Not spend it worrying about what I have no control over.  Not watching the doom and gloom forecasts.  Not sleeping away the day (jut naps).
It is what it is, and I can cry or better yet, have a really good time.

3 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly. We are living simply and creating new routines for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hewing to my routines, I started early in retirement, spent too many years hearing retirees saying it took them all do to do something they did before work before ;) It helps me make sense of my days and to mark them as lived, not spent or just screwed off. ((((stay well)))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...