Thursday, March 12, 2020

Flower market

Once upon a time I was very good with flowers and I often think about working in a greenhouse operation part-time in retirement.  I had a conversation the other night with a past client that is now selling flower pots and crocheted items in her front yard during a couple of weekend sales in the Spring and early Summer, in her retirement years.  She says she does a good trade.  Also in the Spring, at a local nursery, she is hired on for a few weeks helping make the potted plants up for sale.  She did always have the best flower beds of any home I have sold.  She does what she loves in her off time now and makes the additional income for her vacations.
A promising option for my days to come.



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

3 comments:

  1. And you could add one of your awesome word stones to each pot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...