Thursday, March 5, 2020

Yes - No

Whew that's a lot of yellow in this card.  Lots of sunshine in her garden grove.  I asked myself a question this morning and wanted the cards to give me a yes or no answer, I say this lovely Nine of Pentacles would be a yes.
I wonder why this gal is dressed in such heavy clothing for such a warm and sunny day.  The grapes are ready to be picked and looks to a good return on investment of time.  So maybe she put on her Sunday best for fun because the next few months are going to lots of hard work bringing in the harvest.  My yes might be another's no.  Life is good in it's diversity and choices.

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...