Thursday, March 26, 2020

Star of Wonder

Getting warm enough to spend time out at night Star gazing.  Stars of Wonder, Stars of Light.   I love the night sky.  I have more difficulty star gazing since I have screws in my neck and can't bend this way or that.  I live near the cities so lots of light pollution as well; still I enjoy what there is to see.  Last night went out too late to see the quick pass by of the Starlink satellites but hope to catch a glimpse sometime soon.  Always something to enjoy and appreciate.  The promise of The Star fulfilled.





3 comments:

  1. I'll use your eyes and you use my good neck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling that same sense of hope and wonder watching the leaves beginning to unfurl on the deciduous trees.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...