Monday, March 9, 2020

Be

As I looked over the card I wondered when was the last time I danced around naked and happy?  I realized it was probably when I was about ten months old.  I spent a good deal of my life being or trying to be what others wanted or expected.  The days of my life that I didn't conform I was labeled odd and weird.  Odd and weird, I like that.  If being me is odd and weird I am ready to wear that label.  Just as soon as I finish stripping away the rest of others expectations.
Let the dance begin.






Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I'm way too modest to dance naked. Too shy to dance not drunk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you do a Moon Dance without being sloshed.

      Delete
  2. Odd is better than a cookie-cutter conformist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I a have never been that. Fitted the parents mold, then the teachers and the schools, and then an employee, then whatever others expected when in outside sales. Whew, exhausting.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...