Monday, March 30, 2020

On a Clear Day

"On a clear day, rise and look around you and see who you are."
On of my favorite songs.  I sing it quite often, noticeably more when I am feeling on top of the world.  Huh, maybe I should sing it more often when I am feeling down as well, might help. 
I have been seeing stories of musicians and children and well just about everyone playing some music for themselves and others during these stay at home days.  A bright blessing for us all.  Hum, strum, sing out-loud.  Good, good medicine.  Feel good prescription if there ever was one. 



Marco Polo Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Music is wonderful medicine. My husband watches too much news (his TV is where my computer is). I've gotten in the habit of putting on my headphones and listening to some music to drown it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easy to get stuck in the supposedly unfolding drama. It paralyzes us. Keep the music playing. Hopefully ac fixed today

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...