Friday, March 13, 2020

At the ready

At the ready.  This Page of Swords today speaks to me about what's to come.  Look and see what you can see.  Preparedness.  All this hoopla going on these days makes me twitchy and my bigger concern is what is this song and dance distracting us from?  I am beginning to feel that something bigger and more challenging is forth coming than this flu.  Those ten birds swirling ahead remind of of a couple of things.  The Ten of Sword which in itself is not a good omen, and also the note of overkill.  Secondly, all those those stories you read of some major event where the birds and animals panic and flee. 
It is a wait and see.

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...