Thursday, August 8, 2019

I rather not

The High Priestess is privy to all sorts of secrets and guarded, private information.  So many have told her more than she wanted to hear.  It's a heavy thing, the  knowing of secrets.  I like this depiction of her as a Lynx.  Cats are curious beings, detached in their observation.  I wonder when Kitty gives me a blank look when I tell her things is  because she just doesn't want to hear.  I think she and most cats are much more aware than people give them credit.  Maybe that is why cats sleep so much, worn out from the heavy secrets they know.
We all have some aspects of The High Priestess, some deep level of understanding.  Most chose to ignore those niggling nudges, blissful in our supposed ignorance.



SPIRITSONG Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I try not to ignore any spiritual nudges. They often take me out of my comfort zone but have never led me astray.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...