Tuesday, August 13, 2019

To be or not to be

I wonder about this Knight of Pentacles.  All dressed up and nowhere to go.  No way the knight could put all that armor on themself and no way could anyone haul themselves up on that horse without assistance.  What does he have to prove? I don't think he does.  His posturing is a directive from the powers that be, Queen/King.  Sometimes we just have to do a thing because that is what has to be done.  Can a situation be changed? Maybe but not for a knight I fear.  A knight was trained and expected to do what was commanded.  I am not sure he/she can be anything else.  The question is can I?

2 comments:

  1. I pity this knight, but love the knight of swords, what an action figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps he is just pausing a beat, to see if he wants to follow orders or his own path.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...