Thursday, August 22, 2019

Limitations

Yesterday's draw of the Eight of Swords and today Hierophant seem similar to me.  Both bound by dogma and disciplines. What we are taught, become expectations that we are chained too. 
Yesterday I had lunch with two gals that also volunteer at hospital.  One for fifteen years and the other twenty, compared to my eight months. After being seated, one of them made the comment how busy every place was at lunch.  I mentioned that during the recession ten years back that the restaurants where not nearly as busy.  They both commented almost together, "what recession?".  They were never impacted. A very different life I have lead from theirs.
I will take the raised hand in blessing as a good sign today.

4 comments:

  1. Starting in 1986 the company Rob worked for, one of the largest in the nation starting mass layoffs. And went out of business. Followed by 13 more trucking companies he worked for, including several started in the early 1900's. But the economy was wonderful, all the presidents told us so. Incessantly. For some, yes. For us, the impact still reverberates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure. Some economists says something is on horizon and POTUS and others say, "no, no, all is good" That's enough to make one worry.

      Delete
  2. When we had our small business, there were months we didn't pay ourselves in order to pay our employees. I can't imagine not noticing a recession!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was dumbstruck. Not noticing. I mean how could you not notice at least all the doom and gloom reports. Both raised princesses I think

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...