Monday, August 26, 2019

A bend in the road

Does everything look better in the light of day?  Maybe, maybe not.  This gal looks like she has turned from the light.  Was this a conscious choice or just a misstep? Sometimes we can get lost and not even know it.  Taking one step off the path and then another until we look around and realize that we have gone astray.  Forward is the only way from wherever we are.

"A bend in the road is not the end of the road, if you remember to take the turn."  Joan Lunden

4 comments:

  1. that little bird appears to be saying what the heck you even doing here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered about the little bird, and now I know.

      Delete
  2. A place to pause and consider things, but not to stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I packed a beverage and a snack to enjoy during my pause.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...