Sunday, August 25, 2019

At odds

I spent the bulk of my life being a giver.  I figured out early on with all my siblings, might as well give it before they took it.  Either way it has been a life long issue.  Things that have been offered have been viewed with skepticism.  Most gifts I have learned have come with a hook; get something and you can bet they want something back. Is it better to give than receive?Guess it depends on the the situation.
I have a new mantra that I am going to work with.
"Everything is always working out for me"




The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid






1 comment:

  1. 'Givers' who expect something in return aren't givers but users.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...