Monday, August 5, 2019

Queens

"The world has changed. I see it the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."  Galadriel ~ The Lord of the Rings

Right now on Middle Earth we are at a pivotal point. Do we move on or regress.  I have always felt that we will learn and move on, but there are shadows that cannot not be ignored.  For most of my life I have associated more with the Queen of Pentacles; now I seem to be morphing into a Queen of Cups.  The despair of the world weighs heavy.

"Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it." Galadriel, the last stanza of the quote above.

Peace and Compassion are indeed needed.


SPIRITSONG Tarot

4 comments:

  1. we can't lose what we never had. War is always chosen over peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lets hope not. A lot of time war is chosen over peace, but not always?

      Delete
  2. The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression. I guess it takes something like a depression to see what is most important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear it is about time to tear it all down and begin again.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...