Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Paradox

Recognition of ignorance?
I feel stuck lately.  I know it is of my own doing, but the undoing I cannot figure out.  You think it would be an easy fix having been there other times throughout my life, but no, that is not so.  Who I am today is not the same gal I was at those other points in life, so the fix will be different.  I am saddled with more 'what ifs' (those swords) than before, then again, maybe not.  Maybe the 'what ifs' have just shuffled their order, seemingly different.  Do I work through them one at a time, or just shuck the whole lot? Can I recognize those swords for what they really are? Those dire warnings I have heard since birth. Watch out! You can't! You shouldn't! Shame! What were you thinking? Not for you? Can't be done! Better safe than sorry!
No wonder I can't recognize why I am stuck.


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

3 comments:

  1. I think we all go through periods of stuckness. If I listen to all those dramatic warnings, I'll never see clearly. I have to look with curiosity instead of fear, with an eye to evidence rather than 'what ifs.' You will figure this out eventually - just don't set a timer for doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the trick isn't it? Want it fixed now and I need to myself the period of grace to work through it.

      Delete
  2. One thing I've learned from listening to the mad monkey and other people say "you can't" is to stop myself when I hear myself start to say it to someone else. I think you are thinking about picking up and starting fresh and you are right, you aren't 30 anymore. But you aren't 90 either :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...