Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Follow the rules

Follow the rules? Whose rules? Not those made up from some weird composite of man and lion.  No way a lion's paw would or could fit into that iron glove and then wrap around a sword. 
A Lion King would not be caught in a an 'Emperors garb' Beware those rules made up by others to fit their sense of 'truth or righteousness'
Emperors make me uneasy and this one makes me queasy and uneasy.  Something really not right going on here.  Best to keep a lookout today for something that is just not right.





The Good Tarot

2 comments:

  1. emperor idea always gets my back up... and makes me queasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His eyes look kind, though I imagine those sharp teeth might make me change my view!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...