Sunday, August 11, 2019

In numbers

Different deck, different day and I drew Strength today. Back to back draws from different decks same card,  some kind of message. What?  So I pulled The Wisdom of Oracle out to see if I could get assistance with the reason.  Happy Happy.  Sometimes I guess one really needs to have strength to throw off the yoke of worry and concern.  My happiness is all about what I am now about. Forget the traps of others unhappiness and get up and dance!
The hummingbirds at the feeder are really making a show of themselves last few days.  Yesterday the news reported that the day was 13 hours and 50 minutes long, compared with June 21, the solstice, that was 14 hours and 50 minutes long. Winter approaches.

Rider Waite Smith Tarot
Wisdom of the Oracle.

2 comments:

  1. My Page of Pentacles draw today was the same as yesterday. :)
    I think when we can relax instead of resist, it is always a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only had one hummingbird this year. Our Rufus type is down 60% since the 70's, one more thing we are erasing from the world. We used to buy a 25# sack of sugar every year for the feeders.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...