Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Observation

Sometimes we get a message that just stands us on our head.  I have had them throughout my life days, some good, some not so good.  Most herald a change of sorts.  The trick is to remain in stillness and recognize them. Some of them we only acknowledge when we take a glance backward. I seem to waiting for....what not sure, hopefully I will recognize it when I see it.  I might need to remember to turn myself around and look at it from an opposite view, this way and then that.






SPIRITSONG Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I've had subtle expectations that kept me focused on one thing and totally oblivious to other possibilities. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...