Friday, August 9, 2019

Going nowhere fast

I seem to be in a holding pattern.  How I got stuck where I am at I am working on.  Like the Knight of Pentacles, I am rooted to the spot. The placement chafes as knights are all for action and adventure.  The Knight of Pentacles has studied her/his actions for so long, as to become immobilized.
Inertia has become my way.  This morning just along the wispy edge of awake and asleep I had this epiphany.  Then to draw this card my choice is clear.  Forget the study, learning, and preparedness drills, and just engage.  No more lessons.  Just live, love, and have lots of fun.  If I am not having fun, release and move along.  I don't need another lesson plan.



SPIRITSONG Tarot

4 comments:

  1. engage. a good year word! I've started my idea list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Engage is a good word. Observation was a front runner, but I am tired of waiting and watching.

      Delete
  2. I agree - Engage is a great word! We are always in a relationship with life, but we get to choose what kind we want it to be.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...