Thursday, August 29, 2019

Coat of a different color

Idk about all those candles, especially worn on a head full of hair?  Distracting from the energy of a knight of wands. 
Today I see a new nurse practitioner, maybe she will have red hair and some new ideas of treatment on the condition of my legs.  I have not been on a knight's adventure or expedition in a while, so hopefully something to lesson the nerve damage issues.  I am not about doctors, those masked white coat demigods; so I have shied away from the profession.  Recommended by a friend, hopefully she will be more enlightened. 




The Good Tarot

1 comment:

  1. medicine changes all the time, I will you great good. Unless you have a cold, then medicine is hopeless :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...