Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Up there!

Just a little farther.  See the light, yes you can!  Wow the load of stuff that we carry with us through life, burdens and sorrows.  Lost or forgotten friends and opportunities.  They weigh us down and yet onward we must go. Go where? On..........Life goes on.  Why we continue to carry things like a pack mule, unknown.  Are we taught not to cry, complain when others don't have the opportunities we have, and to never ever give up?
You know what I am learning on my climb, that I can  start to lay down bits of this and that.  Not all burdens are visible and most don't serve me now or maybe ever.  Psssht.
I let another person go in my life yesterday, she wasn't really even a fair weather friend, but enough was enough.  I already went through the disappointments and when asked said no, no more. Good for me, pack is lighter


The Green Witch Tarot

4 comments:

  1. so hard to late people go, even for me, who doesn't collect people.
    on the other hand, something I never noticed...there is the Happy squirrel!!! A Very Good Omen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing to check our baggage every now and then to see if what we've packed is worth carrying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thing is about unpacking, we just fold it back up and put it right back where it was. Mostly just shuffle stuff around. Hard to let go.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...