Sunday, June 30, 2019

Pick me up

June seemed to be a month that drifted by; mostly I think because I was not feeling well for three weeks of it.  Hopefully this heralds a change in tempo for me.  A quicker pace.  Now not too quick, something that might brings the heart beat up just a bit. A little fun in the sun, some dance time, good news. There is a Solar Eclipse in the World on July 2, day of the New Moon.  Looking for a quick peek from the Universe for some news. 
Go Sunday, Fun-day!





The Sacred Circle Tarot ~ Anna Franklin
Illustrated by Paul Mason

4 comments:

  1. a solar eclipse! thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think only visible in Central South America, still it is happening in our World

      Delete
  2. I hope you are feeling much better now! I'll have to mark the eclipse on the calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots better thanks, Next time straight to the doctor. This case was boarder line pneumonia. There is a lunar eclipse later in the month of July.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...