Monday, June 10, 2019

Cosmic prank

Sometimes I believe the Universal Divine is having a laugh at my/our expense.  Asking for advice, I get Breathe.  Really!   The exact thing I am having a problem with.  I have a nasty cold, bronchitis, or upper respiratory infection and the one thing I am having problems with is breathing.  I am not sleeping, not getting any work done, and Kitty has gone into hiding.
Still Breathe is the best advice I can receive.  Deep long breaths, or as deep as my lungs will allow to keep from developing pneumonia is the order for the day.





Wisdom of the Oracle - Colette Baron-Reid

3 comments:

  1. rob swears by his ancient wool "vicks" sock. pinned around his neck. If it makes him feel better I'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take hot showers and drink hot tea. Vicks-yuck

      Delete
  2. Hope you will go to the doctor if you need the extra help to get better. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...