Monday, June 3, 2019

Bounty of nature

'Even a blind pig can get lucky and find a truffle.'  I wonder if that hedgehog is aware of all the apples around her?  So onward I go stumbling to and fro. Bound my doubts and insecurities, or just reluctant to let go of the things known, to move into the unknown. If I keep moving forward I get lucky enough to stumble on a correct path. 
I am into my second week of walking ten minutes every morning in my bare feet to reconnect with the Earth and get my electrons balanced, a super charge. Any difference, nope.  It can't hurt so onward I go. 



The Green Witch Tarot

2 comments:

  1. just doing it I think would open your mind to paths untrod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To let go of the compass we've used to navigate our lives can be scary. But we'll never know those less traveled paths unless we do.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...