Monday, June 17, 2019

Places everyone

We all have a skill set, maybe several; the quest is finding what suits us and going with that; whether a laborer, craftsman, or the marketing director. Too much of life is spent trying to make another happy or living up to another's expectation. Even now I am battling it.  My path in sales changed and now I work inside as a paper pusher.  The manager wants me to make "cold" calls and lead generation and once upon a time I was pretty good at, didn't like it, but it was part of the job.  Every week I say I am going to really commit and every week I fall short.  We change, I changed. So who is the disappointed one? Me, I am still trying to be something I no longer am.

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...