Friday, June 21, 2019

I Choose

I saw a number of references to dragons yesterday. Coincidence? I think not.  A blog post, commercial, and ad, and an email on dragons.  It is only appropriate to ask a Fire Dragon to appear and bring in Summer today.  The Summer Solstice is later this morning, just before the noon hour. 
Did that dragon start the fire or just drawn to her element? I think the latter. They are so rare that dragons have gone into hiding and would not draw attention to themselves.
For today in honor of the longest day of the year, I will acknowledge anything and everything unusual and unique.  Take a moment and appreciate.



The Druid Animal Oracle - Bill Worthington ~ illustration

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, the Solstice would have passed right by if I hadn't read your post today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can also acknowledge the year is almost half past

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous way to honor the Solstice and the Great Mother. Now that trip would be enjoyable. Immerse yourself in the wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...