Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Play me a melody

There are always things that seemed left undone.  Unfinished business.  There have been a few loose ends I have tied up, still more to do.   I realize more and more each day the things that I am not, but have pretended, educated, or forced to be.
I am the Unfinished Symphony.

"Son can you play me a memory I'm not really sure how it goes But it's sad and it's sweet And I knew it complete When I wore a younger man's clothes." Sing us a song you're the piano man Sing us a song tonight Well we're all in the mood for a melody"
Piano Man, Billy Joel

4 comments:

  1. I would not like to think I was finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to do, see, say, think. An adventure awaits

      Delete
  2. Dead is the only way I'll ever be finished (I think). At least there will always be a project or purpose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what they say. You are done when you leave the Planet, well at least as the person we are currently

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...