Saturday, June 1, 2019

June

Coincidence that the month and the name of this fairy are the same on this first day of June. I like coincidences, makes me sit up and take notice. Coincidences we are told, is the Universe giving us a hint or a suggestion to pay attention.  So June is supposed to be a really good month and I am looking forward to it.  Crazy that the year is almost half over and I have not shook the Winter's weariness.  Some music and sunshine are the subscriptions for today.  The Four of Wands is all about getting outside and enjoying the day and ourselves.  Sounds lovely to me.




The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...