Thursday, June 13, 2019

Rethink that

Arrogance.  The driver of this Chariot is actually taking a whip to magical tigers.  Look they fly!  I would seriously rethink whipping magical tigers, or abusing magic in any form.  Magic can reshape itself and who knows what can happen then.  I will remember that today when something magical comes flying my way; take a moment and just appreciate it.  Not try to capture, or shape, or direct it.  Accept it for it being in my life.







Marco Polo Tarot ` Lo Scarabeo, Torino

3 comments:

  1. we miss the magic every day, probably why it is so seldom seen and in such small doses. I expect the whippers have brought us to this.

    I'll bet you are well enough to walk tis morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great observation. Not quite. Almost. My lungs still are heavy but clearing. Maybe this afternoon a couple of laps in the yard.

      Delete
  2. Makes me think of what happened to the entertainer who used the white tigers in their act.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...