Friday, June 7, 2019

Paint the town green

Another lovely Page.  I am in need of some of the youthful energy of the Pages. Someone who was not in consideration of others brought a nasty little cold bug into the work environment.  I have been staying just ahead of the full onslaught of misery. Walking barefoot every morning might just be helping; all that healing Earth energy.  For today there is not much work at office so I am going to stay close to home.  Maybe this Page has the right idea, get the paints out and spend some of my day in creative action.
There is beaver just yonder to keep me company.  Most days there have been some companions in each of the daily draws.  I am going to go back through the deck and see just how many friends Ann Moura gave us to keep us company. 



The Green Witch Tarot ~ Ann Moura

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...