Friday, June 28, 2019

Swat, flick, brush away

Pretty clear message here.  Don't let those pesky little what 'ifs' cloud my thinking.  No stinkin' thinkin' today or the rest of them if I can help it.  What 'ifs' have shaped a huge portion of my life.  Well can't change what was.  So I lost some of this or that or allowed the bits to be carried away. In reflection I have gained and experienced and shared lots as well.
Today is bright and shiny and that is good enough for now.

Celtic Lenormand

1 comment:

  1. It would be nice to have an inner kitty to chase away those thoughts that eat at us!
    I agree - enjoy the good that is here.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...