Friday, December 21, 2018

That now This

Ego, traditional card, The Devil.  Since I really don't believe in the Devil, Ego can be a good substitute. Ego gone wild instead of the Devil made me do it.  So much negative connotations associated with The Ego. Ego is a good thing, it is when it consumes that issues arise.  Without ego how can we express ourselves?  If we are all spirit/soul entities, then Ego allows us to express individuality. To experience the World and Life from different vantage points.  And like all good things Ego can be warped, misshapen, out of control.  Sometimes like these fairies, we must review who and what we are and cast aside that does not work or no longer useful.  Good day to do that with this being the Winter Solstice. 


Fairy Tarot





I like this picture of a ladybug on a frost covered pine cone.  May she be with me today and bring me a bit of "Lady-Luck"

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I think ego can be useful when it's not our CEO. Love the ladybug photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I'm going to open my envelope tonight to mark winter solstice full moon. It is frosty this morning so I hope it will be clear enough to view this special moon tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...