Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Fountain

The Fountain Tarot gives us one extra card, The Fountain.  Outside of but yet part of the Major Arcana, similar to the Fool.  Subtitled "Be"
Cosmic perfection, beyond the The World's completeness to that which is always there, the nameless, changeless, Oneness. 
Can it be a door way?  Something springing forth? Not sure what to make of the card.  I drew it at 5:34pm yesterday to mark the Winter's Solstice and now can't decide what to make of it.  A day of appraisal is at hand.  Maybe I should step through the doorway...





The Fountain Tarot

3 comments:

  1. it is probably too late on your side of the country, but I hope you got out to see the solstice moon. Wonderful, even seen with fuzzy eyes. I'm opening my package today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully tonight, maybe that is the burst of light "by the silvery moon"

      Delete
  2. It does look like a shaft of light from a cracked doorway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...