Monday, December 31, 2018

Intangible

Intangible: unable to be touched or grasped, not having physical presence.  Intangible.  I came across this word earlier whilst reading and it appears evident in this view of the Seven of Wands.  Those things that we thought were real or worthy now seem of direct contradiction to myself.  The year of 2018 is at its end, as I move along and up the staircase to 2019, what are those things within me that need to be cast off and left in the old year. Lots of battles we fight are never seen by others, we keep our fear internalized.   Feelings and thoughts, hopes, and despair that no longer serve.  Away with you.





The Fountain Tarot

3 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...