Sunday, December 16, 2018

Multitasking

I am not much of a multitasker any more.  A lot of times I could juggle eight or more things at time, get them all done with few or no mistakes. Not anymore.  I wonder is it a symptom of getting older? The answer is yes. Is the underlying reason because with age comes wisdom and realizing we don't need to do everything at one time, or with age our mind slows down and we just don't have the ability to do more than a few things at a time? Maybe a bit of both.   These days lists are my friends.  And the lists are on my desk, notes on the kitchen table, and with technology, notes on my phone; plus reminders from others to remember them and their needs and wants.  Now though, I take them one thing at a time, mostly they all got done, just takes a little more time.
Wonder what new thing will be added to my list today?

The Fairy Tarot - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine


3 comments:

  1. I was reading a study the other day that said no one really multitasks well, if it is defined as spreading our focus to several things at one time. We are basically switching our attention from one thing to another, which means our focus is diluted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know Vitrue publicly has turned her back on all her decks and told her followers to get rid of them? A sign of age?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...