Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Cords

All those cords of color reminded me of ethernet cords, all those cable cords of different colors that connect us to the Internet and technology. Ethernet is so close in composition to Ethereal, those cords that connect us to others and the All.  This Knight of Swords is a bearer of other worldly information and idealism; see there are no cords attached to the knight. He moves above.  The action of the knight bears forth something from outside my consciousness.  Information or reminder that I need to have. 
Wait for it.




The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I forget that the swords suit is connected to communication an expression. The Ethernet was a good description of this card.😊

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...