Thursday, December 20, 2018

This or That?

The caption on the bottom of card "Success that comes from dedication and self-discipline."
Lost that battle yesterday.  I was caught between the twin forces of desire and determination.  The desire won, even though I was determined not lose self discipline.  Christmas cookies, they did me in because I let other outside pressures influence me, on more than one front.  The Six of Wands yesterday had me riding into victory.  I learned that over-confidence can bing you.
Today I have a carb hangover and also waning energy because I brushed up against an energy vampire.
Best get back up on the horse and ride out of the fog.
And throw away the bag of Christmas cookies that came home with me yesterday.



The Fairy Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...