Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Opportunity

Victory?  I do not think this gal is interested in accolades or the laurel wreath of success.  Her gaze is off center, there to right.  She knows that accomplishment is an ongoing endeavor.  Yes she was victorious, but the journey is not complete. 
There is more to do and more to learn.  Take a moment to congratulate and then get back in the saddle and continue.
Continue what? that is the real joy, we have a choice.

I have decided that Opportunity is my word for 2019.
I wonder how many secrets are within opportunity.  I am going to find out.




Fairy Tarot









2 comments:

  1. Opportunity. I like that! We miss so many...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great word to guide you in the new year! It will keep you on your toes looking for those beams of light. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...