Saturday, December 15, 2018

Restlessness

Another Prince.  In this deck the princes are knights and princesses are the pages.  Different yes, keeps me on my toes. Do knights get up and pirouette?  When we are talking about feelings, sometimes we have to tiptoe around them and talking about them.  Yesterday's prince was title "note to self" so now today I guess I have to ask myself how do I feel about my note to self. Blah, blah, blah, the knight here, says to me, "so feel what you have to feel and let's get on with it." 
I looked at calendar and a week from today is the Full Moon following a few hours after the Winter's Solstice and there is a meteor shower happening this week, peaking right now.  All that heavenly movement is enough to make me restless.  Since we are all made of stardust, sometimes are wandering is influenced by our emotional connection to the Universe and it's constant fluctuations.  Enough to make a gal twitchy. The Knight is right, 'let's get on with it.'


Celestial Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...