Monday, December 10, 2018

Alertness

Ace of Cups day.  I drew the Ace of Cups two days ago, different deck, and hoped and expected to receive a sign?  Well, Saturday nothing presented itself, which in itself might be a sign.  Still, drawing the Ace again reminds me to keep expecting lovely magic and wonderful things.  Last night I was out at sister's home, who lives some what remotely. As I left later in the evening on a very crisp chilly night, the sky was ablaze in starlight.  You see so much more on the cold, clear wintery nights, especially out away from the city lights. The constellation Ursa Minor way to the North was most likely visible.
I could fill my cup with starlight magic. Nice!




Celestial Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I rarely get to see the belt of Orion except on winter nights. Hope your cups is filled to overflowing today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...