Saturday, December 29, 2018

Priority

I could use some this knight's energy to get me going, cause my 'get up and go, got up and went.'  Maybe some foot tapping music will get me moving and grooving.
I guess knights are not always ready to be on the move, but since royalty requires it she/he does what must.  So what are my musts today?  Start with that and see if the momentum builds. If not I will just complete the journey of the parameter of my home.
Maybe just work on my Goals List for 2019.







The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Taking that first step always makes the others easier. And if I can concentrate on the task at hand rather than what I want to be doing, it goes by much faster. :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...