Friday, December 28, 2018

Balancing act

My 'center of gravity' changed six years ago.  With screws in my neck my ability to swivel and tip and pitch changed.  After fifty-five years I had to learn to move in a whole new way and a simple shift can throw me out of balance.  Carrying things changed as well, not just the physical things but the emotional baggage too.  Too often we are judged by that first appearance. Now when I see someone who is struggling, I try to look beyond the surface. 







The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a deep well of compassion because of the trauma you've experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many have experienced situations of trauma, most of us have hidden scars.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...