Tuesday, December 18, 2018

One-Two-Three

Another card of Spring/Summer.  Maybe the warmth I seek is within.  Listen to the thrumming of my heart and the 98.6° internal temperature, cause other the natural gas burning in my furnace, that's where the warmth is.  We get a bit of respite today with 50° and tomorrow a few degrees warmer and that's the thaw.  Best get out of doors and soak up a bit of mid winter sunshine, and count out three blessings of the day.  Christmas is one week and this fairy needs to change her dress to green with red piping.





Fairy Tarot Cards

1 comment:

  1. We've got a sunny day to enjoy today as well. Always makes me feel better to see a gray sky turn blue. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...