Saturday, October 14, 2017

Who's that girl?

Can we really know ourselves unless from time to time we challenge ourselves?

Sometimes we need to tap into our reserves to see if we can 'go the extra mile.'  Strong body, Strong mind, Strength of will.
The Olympian, The Dancer, The Musician, The Poet, all those that do what they do with grace and with ease, make what they do look so easy.  Most of us don't think of or realize all the hours of training, practice, and dedication to honing their craft that many devote to what they do.
Do we do what we do or do what we are? 
I have ask myself that question several times in the last week or so and I am guessing Strength has shown up to help me answer my question.


The Sacred Circle Tarot

3 comments:

  1. I think we all have untapped reservoirs, but our fear or busyness keeps us from taking a a serious look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear is for me a serious partypooper when it comes to gathering my resources and go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...