Friday, October 27, 2017

It's a beautiful day...

Mr. Roger "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood..."
Mother Nature doesn't play small and since I am one of her kids neither should I or us.  There have been many times in my life that I missed opportunities because I was dumbing down, playing the introvert(which I really am), hiding my true self, or just too shy to speak. I never got over the shyness, just hide it well.  Maybe low self-esteem is what they might label it.  All that being said, this card nudges me to not be that today.
So, here is to - today.  Throwing my hands up wide and saying "take a look at me  - Wowzaa!" and carrying that energy with me throughout the today.


Gateway Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

4 comments:

  1. Put yourself on high beams!!
    I'll be painting barn siding red today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shine like a candle or the sun - your choice as to the energy you choose to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got things to do so I should have energy to get it all done today. Crossing fingers.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...