Thursday, October 26, 2017

Snippets

Those well intentioned hints or bits of information that  we receive to help us along the way.  Some of them useful and some not so much.  Occasionally we are privy to a 'Pearl of Wisdom' and those we hold onto.
Today I will be open and receptive to a bit of advice from someone, it might just be what I am looking, whether I knew it or not.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."  Carl Jung




Gateway Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

6 comments:

  1. I love those lightbulb moments when I hear or read something that brings clarity and understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. We are never too old to learn something new. Remember the Golden Girls sitcom...Rose says something or discloses something and Dorothy say "another piece of the puzzle."

      Delete
  2. beautiful card. Did you know there is a way to make quilts called snippets? No sewing required! See, you've already learned something and the day stretches before you, open to bonus information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that. It's a good day, I have learned something new. Maybe that is the 'snippet' I was supposed to hear; maybe I will meet a new client who quilts and mentions snippets and I can astound them with this bit of information. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. This quote will be my snippet for today! Thanks ☺❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to remember this quote when someone really 'gets under my skin' - that there is a lesson to be learned. Yikes, I must need to learn lots of them. ha

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...