Friday, October 6, 2017

Up or Down

The butterflies have all but gone in our area. Taken flight to warmer places. 

After scanning the card in I realized it was upside down, a reverse drawing of the Ace of Air/Swords.  I normally do not look at cards from the reverse perspective so when one somehow makes an appearance, I take it as a noteworthy occurrence. 
Maybe this just informs be to be aware of possible misdirection today, especially where my thoughts are concerned.  If the printing on the card was not upside down, one would not know it is a reversed drawing.  Same with most things, just the smallest change most likely will go unnoticed.




Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert



1 comment:

  1. I don't read reversals either: Looking at pictures upside down is for me very much like trying to read a book upside down :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...