Sunday, October 29, 2017

Disguise

It's only human to wonder how the other half lives.  Halloween sometimes gives us that opportunity.  Costume parties and contests where one can vacate their own life for a time and be something or someone else. I wonder if that is why Halloween is the second largest celebrated event around the country. 
Yesterday morning I was out with clients and we were meeting the builder to go over details of their new home to be built.  All the one of them could do is talk about the Halloween party later in the day.  She had more excitement  about their costumes than the home that was to be built. 
A reminder about the masks we wear.



Wisdom of the Oracle - Colette Baron Reid.

2 comments:

  1. I guess it is fun to 'try on' another persona. It may just allow me to see from another point of view! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel very comfortabele wearing a costume or being at a costume party. Being me is hard enough I guess :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...