Friday, October 20, 2017

Can't put my finger on it

Roses are beautiful but they have thorns.

Something is amiss.  You know that feeling you get when everything looks right but your intuition nudges you with 'beware.'  I get a curl to my right lip and my nose twitches and my right squints when looking at something that just...well just something.  You can't quite put your finger on it.  This Nine of Pentacles is like that; all those lovely polished pents lined up nicely and yet the backdrop of rocks and storm clouds on the horizon indicates that first appearances are not seemingly.  The RWS is somewhat the same, a lovely woman in her abundant garden and yet she has a falcon, a hunter, at her beck and call.  Something just out of sync with that as well.
Today I will try to beware of things that are not what they seem

The Sacred Circle Tarot

4 comments:

  1. The disks in this deck look like battle shields or armor plates. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the Nine of Pentacles perspective we may have to do a bit of battle or stay in our walled garden to defend what we have worked hard for.

      Delete
  2. I totally prefer the RW version of this card. I deeply identify with the lady in her walled garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time spent with oneself is a good thing, just not all the time. ie: I went to an evening softball game the other night. One of my clients invited me to their daughters game. I noticed when I came home the smell in my jacket was invigorating. It was a lingering fresh air scent. I don't get out enough in the fresh air.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...