Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Vilified

Are snakes mostly vilified because the whole garden of eden mysticism? 

This baby snake is just emerging from her egg.  No oohs and aahs for her.  Baby turtle, bird, cat, dog, giraffe, human - yes indeedy, not the poor lowly snake.  Snakes are such a benefit for Planet Earth and obviously they fulfill a need or they would be extinct.
The message for me today is to not dismiss something that I might find contrary or not in accord with my way of thinking.  As with Aces something new might be found in my day and I should give it's due.






Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

5 comments:

  1. We only have garter snake here. They do startle me when they suddenly wiggle off :) but as you say they are good for the environment. I think I need to startle myself today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the 41 native snake species known in Georgia, only six are venomous: the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, Timber Rattlesnake (also known as the Canebrake), Pigmy Rattlesnake; Eastern Coral Snake; Cottonmouth (also known as the Water Moccasin) and Southern Copperhead. But in my neck of the woods, the venomous ones are abundant. I try not to judge, but...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am please to say we have no snakes here so it is easy for me to not to judge them them :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...